[Bucardo-general] Migration from mssql

Nahuel Defossé nahuel.defosse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:02:00 UTC 2012

Hi Greg,

> I am not entirely sure what you are asking. It does sounds like the
> existing may be a master-master-master setup, but I am completely
> unfamiliar with the way mssql does its replication (I am assuming
> that means Microsoft SQL Server). Having three (or four) masters
> is one of the goals of Bucardo 5, at any rate.

First of all, thanks for your answer.
Forget about Microsoft SQL Publisher/Subscriber schema.
I want to replacate 3 servers with full read/write support (that's
why I wrote master-master replication).
I read at Postgres Wiki [1] that Bucardo offers multi-master
replication. I understand that multimaster means read/write
access in every node. Is that so? Maybe I've misunderstood something...

Thanks
Nahuel

[1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Replication,_Clustering,_and_Connection_Pooling