[Bucardo-general] Confused about multi-master configuration

Andrey Solovjov solovjov at mcn.ru
Sat May 12 11:58:09 UTC 2012

I am trying to investigate this and enabled debug log on postgres
I see that bucardo is connected to remote DB but pgsql doesn't send
NOTIFY events (seems that bucardo doesn't start LISTENing ?)
It does some stuff on the remote db when starts but it there is no
LISTEN statement which I can see in the log files on the local server.

Should bucardo LISTEN for notifies on a remote db?

Best regards, Andrew.