[Bucardo-general] MCP Warning! Sequence mismatch.

Jonathan Brinkman jb at blackskytech.com
Mon Oct 22 17:03:27 UTC 2012

I'm using bucardo 4.4.8 on postgres 8.4.8.

I'm setting up a new push-delta and for some reason on startup I see this
error.

MCP Warning! Sequence mismatch. Source
sequence_name=admin_system_sections_policyid_seq, target is
admin_system_sections_seq

It's frustrating because the sequence names are identical on both sides, and
in the bucardo.goat table.

When the sequence was first created, it was called
"admin_system_sections_policyid_seq" but I immediately changed it (and the
table referencing it) to "admin_system_sections_seq". I also vacuumed and
reindexed the database.

Thank you!