[Bucardo-general] Syncs are aborted if one of the involved DBs is offline

José Montero jose.montero at brain-tec.ch
Mon Apr 8 07:00:30 UTC 2013

Just a clarification. When I say "Statistically, it is almost
impossible that the 20 nodes will be online simultaneously", I am
making a statement about my specific scenario, not about Internet
connection in a general node. Some nodes of my client are located in
ships, and these ships may be sailing all around the world. Obviously,
the Internet connection that a ship can have in the middle of the
Pacific ocean is null. That's why I say that the 20 nodes will "never"
be online simultaneously: statistically one of the ships will be
sailing somewhere with a poor or inexisting Internet connection.

Best regards,

José Montero
Bsc in Computer Engineering
Bsc Master in Computer Science