[Bucardo-general] Canceled on identification as a pivot

Jonathan Brinkman jb at blackskytech.com
Sun Apr 14 15:46:07 UTC 2013

[Sat Apr 13 18:54:04 2013]  KID Warning! Aborting due to exception for
clientdata.security_clearanceevents_loops.loopeventid: 3505855 Error was
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  could not serialize access due to
read/write dependencies among transactions\nDETAIL:  Reason code: Canceled
on identification as a pivot, during write.\nHINT:  The transaction might
succeed if retried. at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Bucardo.pm line 5815.

[Sat Apr 13 18:54:14 2013]  KID Kid exiting at cleanup_kid. Reason:
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  could not serialize access due to
read/write dependencies among transactions

DETAIL:  Reason code: Canceled on identification as a pivot, during write.

I must have my config wrong somehow, because I revised it and now am getting
this error. Only think I could find in archives says rebooting helped, but
it didn't here.

Can you send me in the right direction?