[Bucardo-general] Failed tests during build

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Tue Aug 6 06:14:10 UTC 2013

As it turns out, Greg is on vacation, so he recommended I post to the
list, maybe someone else has a clue.

Here's a link to several consecutive  'make test' runs. Seems to be
somewhat different each time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2uavhf85s5w4v60/bucardo%20maketest.txt

I get similar errors whether bucardo is already running or not.

Debian Squeeze
x86_64
postgresql 8.4
perl v5.10.1