[Bucardo-general] Can bucardo do this?

Joshua Tolley josh at endpoint.com
Thu Aug 22 03:17:20 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 06:24:12PM -0700, Rosser Schwarz wrote:
>    As for your question about Bucardo's stability, there are people using
>    4.99.x in production right now. There's always the possibility of
>    as-yet undiscovered bugs it is a beta release, after all but it hasn't
>    eaten anyone's data yet that I'm aware of...

Even if it weren't called a beta release, there's a possibility of finding
as-yet undiscovered bugs </pedant> But Rosser is certainly right. 4.99 is in
use in quite a few places, and your description doesn't suggest you'll be
doing anything that would tax Bucardo especially.

--
Josh Tolley   josh at endpoint.com   801-987-0252
End Point Corporation  http://www.endpoint.com