[Bucardo-general] Can bucardo do this?

eric machine eric.machine at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 22 08:27:04 UTC 2013

Thanks for the kind reply.
I need some help here.
Failed to add sync: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  Table "public.ir_model_relation" must specify a primary key! at line 117. at line 30.CONTEXT:  PL/Perl function "validate_sync" at /usr/local/bin/bucardo line 3885.
Weird? In rubyreps, I can actually temporarily create a virtual primary key (which doesn't impact changes to the actual table)
config.include_tables 'ir_model_constraint', :key => ['id']

Is there any way which I can achieve with bucardo?
I am using an existing open source system. Thus changing their design is really a bad idea, after all there are total of 60 out of 400 tables which have no primary keys.
Any help? Thanks.