[Bucardo-general] Master to multi slave replication

OleksandrBakuntsev at Eaton.com OleksandrBakuntsev at Eaton.com
Mon Dec 2 21:04:25 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I have the following configuration: one master (with the name C) and 3 slave servers (names are SL1, SL2, SL3), what installed to maintain pushdelta replication from the master. I added all tables from master database to 3 herds with names H1, H2 and H3 and made 3 syncs ( bucardo_ctl add sync S1 source=H1 type=pushdelta targetdb=SL1; bucardo_ctl add sync S2 source=H1 type=pushdelta targetdb=SL2; bucardo_ctl add sync S3 source=H1 type=pushdelta targetdb=SL3). And everything was working fine until one of slave server went offline. I noticed that 2 online slave servers stop receiving replication from the master.

Is that possible to make replication working with remaining 2 slave servers? Can that be done automatically by bucardo_ctl process?

My enviropment:
CentOS6.4 64bit, bucardo 4.4.7, postgres 9.3

Thank you for help!
Alexander