[Bucardo-general] bucardo-report compatibility with 4.99.6

Raf Gemmail rafiq at dreamthought.com
Wed Jan 30 15:03:48 UTC 2013

I'm working on a project which requires >2 master replicaiton and have
opted to go for the 4.99 build.  I'm aware that this is still a work in
progress, however intiial testing shows that it to be sufficiently stable.

I'm trying to find a good way of monitoring the bucardo daemon,
replication state and connectivity to other masters.  I wanted to use the
packaged bucardo-report cgi, however I seem to be having some trouble in
getting this to fucntion.

Initial obsersation indicates that this is referring to non-existent
tables (bucardo.bucardo_delta) and seems to assume database names which
are suffixed with '_real'.

Based on this I'm assuming that this script hasn't been ported to the 4.99
layout.  Is this correct?  Does a similar reporting script exist somewhere
else?  If not I was thinking of writing a scraper around bucardo status
and perform other checks against the logfiles and remote masters.  Any
re-use would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Raf