[Bucardo-general] An actual usage error

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Fri Jul 26 20:37:03 UTC 2013

So, my script iterates through all my db's, tables, and sequences,
adding them where and when as needed. But during that long process, I do
get one single error from bucardo in the ouput (this from a re-run on an
existing setup, but same type of output when adding for the first time) -

The following tables or sequences were already in the relgroup
"trm_main_rels":
   public.int_groups_changes
The following tables or sequences were already in the relgroup
"trm_main_rels":
   public.invitations
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  error from Perl function
"herdcheck": Cannot have relations from different databases in the same
relgroup (208) at line 17. at /usr/local/bin/bucardo line 3033.
The following tables or sequences were already in the relgroup
"trm_main_rels":
   public.parental_status
The following tables or sequences were already in the relgroup
"trm_main_rels":
   public.permissions
The following tables or sequences were already in the relgroup
"trm_main_rels":
   public.var_cache

Is this a problem in bucardo, or in my tables/sequences? Noting of
course that I'm NAPA - Not A Postgresql Admin.

--
Paul Theodoropoulos
www.anastrophe.com