[Bucardo-general] Simple question regarding master-master

Athanasios Kostopoulos athanasios.kostopoulos at classmarkets.com
Thu Jun 13 15:43:54 UTC 2013

Dear all,
first of all, thanks for the hard work that has been put into bucardo. I am
a novice and I have the following perhaps trivial question:
when wanting to create a master-master setup, do I need to install bucardo
(e.g. bucardo install) on both of the masters? I am on Debian 7 wheezy with
bucardo 4.99.7, installed from the Debian repositories. Thanks in advance
for any answers to my perhaps trivial question.