[Bucardo-general] Simple question regarding master-master

Athanasios Kostopoulos athanasios.kostopoulos at classmarkets.com
Fri Jun 14 10:44:03 UTC 2013

In continuation to my previous email?
For example the following approach might be effective:
- install bucardo on master1
- setup replication as follows: master1: master - master2: slave
- verify that replication works
If the above are correct then:
- install bucardo on master2
- setup replication as follows: master2: master - master1: slave
- verify replication works
Will the previous be enough or I am missing a fundamental piece here
(perhaps not needing to run bucardo on two different hosts and use one
setup (say on master one) and two replication streams. How will this handle
failover?