[Bucardo-general] Simple question regarding master-master

Athanasios Kostopoulos athanasios.kostopoulos at classmarkets.com
Fri Jun 14 13:49:46 UTC 2013

Thanks for the code Mitchell. One quick question: which version of bucardo
and under which OS you are using? I tried it on debian wheezy (and the
packaged bucardo 4.99.5) and I get errors like below:
Unknown option: log-destination
Unknown option: no-exit-on-nosync
Unknown option 'conflict_strategy'

are you using the version from github?