[Bucardo-general] Simple question regarding master-master

Athanasios Kostopoulos athanasios.kostopoulos at classmarkets.com
Fri Jun 14 14:08:08 UTC 2013

I have banged a quick shell script using Mitchell's advice and pseudocode
(thanks again, this has been of tremendous help) but now I see that it
"freezes" on activate sync. The following is from log.bucardo:
(4138) [Fri Jun 14 14:49:56 2013] MCP Created VAC 5154
(5154) [Fri Jun 14 14:49:56 2013] VAC New VAC daemon. PID=5154
(5154) [Fri Jun 14 14:49:56 2013] VAC Warning! VAC was killed at line 4729:
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  invalid value for parameter "search_path":
"bucardo,bucardo, public"
DETAIL:  schema "bucardo" does not exist at /usr/share/perl5/Bucardo.pm
line 4729.
Can't call method "disconnect" without a package or object reference at
/usr/share/perl5/Bucardo.pm line 6336.
Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect() of
DBD::Pg::db handle dbname=bucardo;port=5432;host=localhost at
/usr/share/perl5/Bucardo.pm line 4729.

anyone has an idea what might be the probable cause?