[Bucardo-general] Re bucardo * ALWAYS triggers

Jonathan Brinkman jb at blackskytech.com
Sat Aug 2 14:15:59 UTC 2014

Thank you for explanations!

Re ALWAYS triggers, I have an AFTER trigger on some tables that writes an
audit-trail record to a change_log table. That only happens in the "Main"
database. But if a data modification happens in the "Child" database, which
is also a Source/Master DB, then the Main DB doesn't want to fire that
audit-trail trigger (upon bucardo replication) unless I make the audit-trail
trigger an ALWAYS trigger.

Am I doing it wrong?