[Bucardo-general] Bucardo In-Sync?

Jesse Kretschmer jkrets at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:39:29 UTC 2014

Is there a simple command to verify that a bucardo sync is operating
correctly?

I'm using version bucardo 4.8 since I found it easily in one of my yum
repos. I have a few syncs working which were fairly simple to get running
based on the docs. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to check in on my
syncs. I have been trying to use the bucardo_ctl status command. I've
checked a good sync, then broke the network connection a continued to
update my synced table. The status command did not seem to have any obvious
red-flags.

I just starting to tinker with the check_postgres.pl script today, but it
does more than I understand, so it's taking me some time to figure out what
commands I might run to validate the bucardo sync. It does not seem to have
an obvious bucardo replication check.

Thanks for your time,
-Jesse