[Bucardo-general] MCP Warning: Unknown sync to be kicked

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Sat Dec 6 17:59:45 UTC 2014

On Fri, Dec 05, 2014 at 12:14:03PM +0530, Juned Khan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am getting logs like MCP Warning: Unknown sync to be kicked but those
> syncs are not exists.
>
> (20200) [Fri Dec  5 08:33:27 2014] MCP Warning: Unknown sync to be kicked:
> "fs_sync"

Are those perhaps syncs from an older use of Bucardo? It is probably some
triggers still lingering on the tables that are sending kick messages out.
You can manually remove the triggers, or you could rebuild everything and
start afresh - making sure you do a DROP SCHEMA bucardo cascade; on
every database involved.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com