[Bucardo-general] Replication failed in a Master-Slave config

Irfin A [GMail] foo.bazz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 09:46:12 UTC 2014

Bucardo store its data in its own schema named bucardo. So to see that
schema you need to type \dn in psql shell, or you can simply use pgAdmin
for GUI.

A simpe test to see whether the replication working is to try to
insert/update/delete a record in a synced table on master side, and see if
the change also happens on slave side.

Also you can try to see the output of 'bucardo_ctl status' command, right
before and after you make record changes on master side.