[Bucardo-general] Replication failed in a Master-Slave config

Hadri Rahman hadri90 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 02:59:09 UTC 2014

Thanks for you reply.

I've tried what you suggested, and the results are:

On Master side, the command reveals this:

postgres=#\dn

List of schemas

*Name                    |              Owner*

bucardo                 |              bucardo

public                    |              postgres

test                       |              postgres

testschema            |              postgres

On the Slave side, however:

postgres=#\dn

List of schemas

*Name                    |              Owner*

public                    |              postgres

Another suggestion is to insert data into the table at the master side, and
see if there are changes made on the slave side but there is no change.

And when running “bucardo status” on the master server, it shows this:

PID of Bucardo MCP: 1852

Name                    State                     Last Good
Time
Last I/D                 Last Bad

Example               Good                     Dec 10, 2014       18h 37m
55s       0/0                         none

                                                                16:10:19

But on the slave server the result is:

DBI connect (‘dbname=bucardo’, ‘bucardo’,…) failed: fe_sendauth: no
password supplied at /usr/local/bin/bucardo line 296

I’ve tried removing the recovery.conf file in the slave server so that I
can install Bucardo and add the user Bucardo to the database but it failed
to do so.