[Bucardo-general] Soemthing weird....

Michelle Sullivan michelle at sorbs.net
Thu Jan 16 18:46:19 UTC 2014

Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> How did you confirm this? Since you can't debug right now (understandable
> on a production system!), maybe we can attack this from another angle?
> If you can confirm it is not doing async, maybe I can double check the
> code or develop a test case.

I can't confirm async or not (except for the occasional 'not running an
async' error messages that causes restart) - however - with 28m rows to
replicate (which takes 2 hours per server to perform) I can see one
server is doing the replication and the others are idle then 2 hours
later another is doing the same set as the first and the others are idle
etc..

Michelle

--
Michelle Sullivan