[Bucardo-general] Some more questions

Hadri Rahman hadri90 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 04:23:15 UTC 2014

Sorry for the extra message, I sent out the previous message by accident.
Anyway, the contents of pg_hba.conf are:

Database administrative login

local all postgres peer

"local" is for Unix domain socket connections only:
local all all peer

IPv4:
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 md5

IPv6:
host all all ::1/128 md5

Applow replication connections from localhost:

host replication rep 192.168.0.111/32 md5
local bucardo bucardo                       md5