[Bucardo-general] Some more questions

Hadri Rahman hadri90 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 02:25:45 UTC 2014

Okay, so I've looked around for solutions regarding the .pgpass file, and
found this:
http://linuxandryan.wordpress.com/2013/03/07/creating-and-using-a-pgpass-file/

So I've created a new .pgpass file like this:

*#vim /root/.pgpass , entered the necessary information, saved it, and
applied chmod:*
#chmod 600 /root/.pgpass

Next, I deleted the Bucardo Database table, and ran the installer
again, and although it changed from user

"bucardo" to "postgres" (since Database bucardo is deleted), and asked
for the password for user "bucardo",
and it was able to complete the installation.

Thanks for all the suggestions and help given when I was having this problem.