[Bucardo-general] PostgreSQL/Bucardo Sequences

Adeyinka adeyinka at zuida.biz
Sun Nov 9 15:23:43 UTC 2014

Thanks Michelle for your very prompt response.

I do have a fairly good understanding of the expected result. I have been able to implement this quite easily in MySQL using auto increment offset.
You see, my role is mostly that of architecture design; but I often find myself in situations like this when I have to get my hands dirty.

What I am actually in need of, are the commands/queries to accomplish this in PostgreSQL. The servers in question are already in production and are populated with data.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
Ade