[Bucardo-general] Authentication problem when running bucardo

Hadri Rahman hadri90 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 03:26:50 UTC 2014

Well, it seems that if solved the authentication problem, but whenever I
tried to add a database in Bucardo I would now get the error message:

Cannot add database: must supply a database name to connect to

However, when I connect to the database from the postgres console, I would
be able to connect to the database:

postgres=#\c postgres;
You are now connected to database "postgres" as user "postgres"