[Bucardo-general] Authentication problem when running bucardo

Waldemar Biernacki wb at sao.pl
Tue Nov 25 10:17:08 UTC 2014

The row:

 > #IPv4
 > host     all        all127.0.0.1/32  <http://127.0.0.1/32>

seems strange for me.

Maybe try to change authentication method to 'trust' for a while:

#
#local:
# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD
local   all         all                               trust

# The same using local loopback TCP/IP connections.
#
# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD
host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          trust

and if everything will go well (with bucardo - including dbs synch) then
add some normal authentication.