[Bucardo-general] Where's the PID Directory for Bucardo?

Hadri Rahman hadri90 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 07:07:29 UTC 2014

I've recently installed Bucardo on Ubuntu Server 12.04 using apt-get, but
when I tried to proceed with the installation process via bucardo_ctl
install, I tried to proceed, but I received an error message saying that it
is not a valid PID directory. I have not made any changes to the bucardo
PID directory during the install, and when I tried to change it to
/var/run/bucardo, but to no avail. Does anyone have any idea what I did
wrong?