[Bucardo-general] How to monitor bucardo and get notification in email ?

Juned Khan jkhan6722 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 09:44:16 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Is there any plugin or script to monitor Bucardo like sync is broken,
Bucardo has stopped working etc.

I checked check_postgres plugin of Nagios but I didn't get how to monitor
Bucardo sync using that plugin .

Regards
Juned Khan / Network Engineer
+91 9974740823/ juned.khan at inextrix.com

iNextrix Technologies Pvt Ltd.
www.inextrix.com <http://htmlsig.com/www.inextrix.com>

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/junedkhan23> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/juned23> [image: Google Plus]
<https://plus.google.com/+JunedKhan> [image: Linkedin]
<http://htmlsig.com/in.linkedin.com/in/junedk>

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments
to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution,
printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message
and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank
you