[Bucardo-general] Some more questions

Hadri Rahman hadri90 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 03:35:11 UTC 2014

Okay, so I did as you instructed, but after it said "Database creation is
complete" there's an error message saying "DBI
connect('dbname=bucado;host=localhost;port=5432', 'bucardo',...) failed:
fe_sendauth: no password supplied at /usr/local/bin/bucardo line 8639"

I've already created user "Bucardo" in postgres with the command: CREATE
USER bucardo SUPERUSER password 'secret_password'; so I'm not sure how I'm
getting this error message.