[Bucardo-general] How to monitor bucardo and get notification in email ?

Juned Khan jkhan6722 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 06:22:20 UTC 2014

Hi Greg,

I have set up master master replication using Bucardo but when I tried to
check the replication using check_postgres Nagios plugin then I got "ERROR:
No slaves found"

check_postgres.pl --action=replicate_row  --host=localhost --dbname=sales
--host2=192.168.1.15 --dbname2=sales --warning=10
--repinfo=ip_map,id,44399,name,slon,nols
ERROR: No slaves found

Any comment on this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Juned Khan
iNextrix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
www.inextrix.com <http://www.inextrix.com/>