[Bucardo-general] Sync needs to be active if any one of the node goes down in a multi-node setup

Sijo Pappachan sijo.pappachan at outlook.com
Tue Oct 28 11:53:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a master - master sync setup between 3 nodes or hosts using bucardo. All works good.

However when one of the database or a host is not reachable or goes down for some reason, the other
2 nodes go out of sync too. It stalls the sync.

I would like to keep the sync active between the other 2 nodes atleast. And the third one should catchup once its back
online. Is this possible?

Let me know how should I go about setting up bucardo sync for such a scenario.

Thanks,
 ~Sijo