[Bucardo-general] how to add/remove a table or a sequence when the schema contains a dash '-'

sym39 marechal.sylvain2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:58:29 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Is there a way to add/remove table or sequence when the schema contains
a dash. I tried using quotation marks but I do not manage to make it work.
For example, I tried the following command without success
bucardo add table the-schema.the_table
Invalid name, got "the-schema.the_table", but expected format
"schema.relname" at /usr/bin/bucardo line 5041.

bucardo add table "the-schema".the_table
Invalid name, got "the-schema.the_table", but expected format
"schema.relname" at /usr/bin/bucardo line 5041.

Note that using an uppercase schema works (with or without quotation marks)

If I add all tables using the command
bucardo add all tables -n the-schema
it is working
But that is not what I want to do, and I don't manage to remove the
table using the bucardo remove table command. I have to manually remove
it from the bucardo.goat table.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks,
Sylvain