[Bucardo-general] automating installation

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Sat Aug 22 01:29:29 UTC 2015

I'm trying to automate the installation of the latest version of this
software, using Ansible. The step where you run "bucardo install" seems
to be designed for manual interaction. I could probably do a wrapper
around it, but I'd like to avoid that.

So, is there a non-interactive installation method that I could use? I
would like to provide all choices as parameters, and just run one
command. This should never fail, since I'm always starting with a clean
slate and the environment is 100% under control.

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/