[Bucardo-general] bucardo doesn't sync tables without any error

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Mon Aug 24 18:01:18 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 12:12:36PM +0430, Maryam Rabiee wrote:
> As I mentioned it's 5.3.1. If onetimecopy is not working yet for Bucardo5 ,
> why is it in the help for add sync command ? why isn't there any record of
> type in options for syncs? Fullcopy syncs aren'r available in Bucardo5?

You can set a target type as 'fullcopy' to achieve the same result. See
the t/10-fullcopy.t file for some orking example, but the general method
is to create a sync like so:

bucardo add sync foobar relgroup=mytables dbs=A:source,B:fullcopy,C:fullcopy

If it doesn't work for you, try git HEAD as there has been many
changes in that part of the code recently.

The 'clone' system, once finished, should obsolete both 'fullcopy' and 'onetimecopy'.
Sorry for all the confusion.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com