[Bucardo-general] Three nodes, with two independent syncs. Possible?

Rosser Schwarz rosser.schwarz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 21:49:35 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 4:01 PM, John Jeffers <jjeffers at tendrilinc.com>
wrote:

> Given that I already have a sync from CURRENT to TARGET, can I safely set
> up a sync from TARGET to FAILSAFE without disrupting with the first sync?

Yes. You'll want to enable "makedelta" on the first sync, from CURRENT to
TARGET. Doing that will cause tuples being replicated into TARGET to be
treated as if they'd been created or changed *on* TARGET, so the Bucardo
daemon running the sync from TARGET to FAILSAFE would see, and consequently
replicate them.

--
:wq