[Bucardo-general] Three nodes, with two independent syncs. Possible?

John Jeffers jjeffers at tendrilinc.com
Thu Jul 30 17:12:53 UTC 2015

Thanks for the info, but I can't seem to find the right combo of parameters
to make this work. It doesn't look like the latest version of Bucardo
allows a makedelta flag on the sync itself, but it can be set on the dbs.
However, I've tried setting makedelta=1 on both the local and remote dbs,
and neither seems to impact the behavior of the 2nd sync from TARGET to
FAILSAFE. I am restarting Bucardo after the change, and I see the makedelta
flag being applied in the logs. I must be missing something.

Is this something that needs to be set at the table level, maybe?

*_______________________________________________*
*John Jeffers |  *DevOps Engineer

2580 55th St.  |  Suite 100  |  Boulder, Colorado 80301
*P* 720.921.2249  |
<https://mail.google.com/mail/#14c76859fb1ddca0_SafeHtmlFilter_> *F*
 720.921.2101
<https://mail.google.com/mail/#14c76859fb1ddca0_SafeHtmlFilter_>