[Bucardo-general] Bucardo Master and loking slave config

Djibril DIONE dione.djibril at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 08:47:55 UTC 2015

Dear Bucardo Expert,

I am new In bucardo  and I have configure a Master-slave replication which
is already working perfectly. Now I have try to do some DML in my slave and
I realise that the data are Inserted, updated or Deleted if I run a DML. So
I have tried to lock all the DML except SELECT in the slave level using a
trigger which is also working but it affect the replication when data is
inserted or updated in the Maser.

-          So I Want to know if there is a way to set up a Master-Slave
replication where the slave will be locked in Read only (only SELECT
statement)

-          Or whether it is possible in my trigger before I bock the DML to
now in which node the DML come from so I can decide to block or run It.

You help and expertise would be really appreciated.

Kind Regards.

Djibril