[Bucardo-general] MongoDB replication from postgres using Bucardo, after bucardo kick there is no results in bucardo status

Nikola Puzovic puzats at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 09:23:16 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have a problem with using bucardo.. I follow step by step from this link
http://blog.endpoint.com/2011/06/mongodb-replication-from-postgres-using.html
. Before that I checked what need to be installed on your official site.
When I use bucardo for replication that have postgres for source and target
results are ok, but when target is mongo in bucardo status I get only 'No
record found'. Difference when mongoDB is target is perl module for
mongoDB. When I run install mongodb in cpan I get this error:

               Failed tests:  10, 13, 15, 31

                Non-zero exit status: 4

                Files=40, Tests=981, 26 wallclock secs ( 0.34 usr  0.05 sys
+ 18.43 cusr  1.39 csys =                   20.21 CPU)

                Result: FAIL

                Failed 1/40 test programs. 4/981 subtests failed.

                make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255

                MONGODB/MongoDB-v1.2.2.tar.gz

                /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK

                //hint// to see the cpan-testers results for installing
this module, try:

                reports MONGODB/MongoDB-v1.2.2.tar.gz

                Running make install

                make test had returned bad status, won't install without
force

With force I pass this but later like I said no results. I use ubuntu
14.04, mongo version is 3.2.1, perl driver 1.2.2.. Any ideas what could be
problem??

Thank you,

Nikola P