[Bucardo-general] MongoDB replication from postgres using Bucardo, after bucardo kick there is no results in bucardo status

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Thu Feb 4 13:25:08 UTC 2016

> MONGODB/MongoDB-v1.2.2.tar.gz

The Perl Mongo driver was rewritten in version 1.2.1 and has a new API. Sadly,
full support for it is not ready yet, but we are working on this in HEAD
and the next version will hopefully support it. Until then, I would recommend
using a released version of Bucardo (e.g. not HEAD) and a slightly older
MongoDB driver (I think that means <- 1.0.4). If you still see issues with
that version, please let us know. You are also welcome to test on -HEAD:
I think we are fairly close to getting it working.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com