[Bucardo-general] Syncing a third master into the cluster

Pedro França pedro.franca at golsat.com.br
Tue Jan 26 17:57:20 UTC 2016

Hello guys! I'm testing Bucardo for a multi-master environment and its been
working really well with two nodes so far. They have both started with the
same data and are still synced as inserts are happening on both nodes. Nice!

But I wanted to know what is the best way to add a third node on the
cluster with only a schema dump to start and if there is a way to do that
with other two still accepting connection and wrriting.

Sorry if that type of question is too simple but I couldn't find it
anywhere.

Thank you in advance.
Pedro Ivo