[Bucardo-general] Master-Slave Setup?

Periko Support pheriko.support at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:20:40 UTC 2016

Yes, I already did psql replica master-slave, works but our pentaho
implementation with in OPENERP don't allow us to run openerp+pentaho
in the slave.

This setup require read/write to the database and the slave is
read-only which our reports fail.

This is why we need something that allow us to have a copy of our psql
read/write mode and some one told us about bucardo.

This can help to fix our issue right?

Thanks for your help and time.