[Bucardo-general] Bucardo Sync Fail

Hiram Walker hiramwalker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 20:17:45 UTC 2017

Hi Guys,

  I found the script on bucardo Schema.. so I create manually the table.

CREATE TABLE bucardo.bucardo_truncate_trigger (
                        tablename   OID         NOT NULL,
                        sname       TEXT        NOT NULL,
                        tname       TEXT        NOT NULL,
                        sync        TEXT        NOT NULL,
                        replicated  TIMESTAMPTZ     NULL,
                        cdate       TIMESTAMPTZ NOT NULL DEFAULT now()
                    );

CREATE INDEX bucardo_truncate_trigger_index ON
bucardo.bucardo_truncate_trigger (sync, tablename) WHERE replicated IS NULL

I restart the server, then I try ./bucardo status and I got this.

[root at spd-psgre-ndb01 Bucardo-5.4.1]# ./bucardo status

 Name           State    Last good               Time         Last I/D
Last bad                Time
==============+========+=======================+============+===========+=======================+=============
 sync_dbpmis1 | Good   | Dec 04, 2017 17:23:29 | 23h 52m 0s | 0/0       |
none                  |
 sync_dbpmis2 | Bad    | none                  |            |           |
Dec 04, 2017 21:38:11 | 19h 37m 19s
[root at spd-psgre-ndb01 Bucardo-5.4.1]#

 What else can I do?

Regards,
Hiram W.

Saludos cordiales,