[Bucardo-general] Replicating between differently-named schemas

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Thu Feb 9 21:06:30 UTC 2017

>         bucardo add customname public.$line foo.$line db=remote
>         bucardo add customname foo.$line public.$line db=local

Sorry, I didn't read the original message close enough. Try a

bucardo list all

to make sure all those customnames got set up as expected. After
that, you could try setting log_level=DEBUG and seeing if you can
trace why the substituions are not happening.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
End Point Corporation
PGP Key: 2529 DF6A B8F7 9407 E944  45B4 BC9B 9067 1496 4AC8