[Bucardo-general] Setting up Bucardo with Postgres 9.5 Issues

Logan, Sean slogan01 at harris.com
Thu Jun 15 15:40:31 UTC 2017

Thank you David.  Adding the bucardo information to the .pgpass in the postgres user home directory solved the issue for me.  I only had it in the user that I was executing bucardo as which was not the same user postgres was running as.

I assume whatever user is running the postgres process must have the bucardo authentication information in its .pgpass for it to function correctly (even if the user is not postgres) because the postgres process is using the pl/perl  extension to call the bucardo scripts and therefore assumes the home of that user?  I am trying to wrap my head around how the application functions.

Thanks again for the help.

Sean Logan