[Bucardo-general] Bucardo add tables fails in postgres 10

Darren Ross darren at averetek.com
Thu Nov 30 00:01:59 UTC 2017

Hi Greg,

I have removed all tables and readded a single table as you suggested and I am not seeing any change. The key fields are still blank.

We are using  the following versions:

Bucardo version 5.4.1
Postgres 10.0.1
Ubuntu 16.04

Darren Ross
Release Manager and Development Operations Engineer | Averetek, Inc.
Email    | darren at averetek.com