[Bucardo-general] Bucardo install fails

Hiram Walker hiramwalker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 20:43:34 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

  I have postgresql version 10 installed, then I run bucardo installation
using bucardo Web page (https://bucardo.org/Bucardo/Installation/) to run
setup, but when I run
 ./bucardo install   --> using root I got this message:

Contraseña para usuario postgres:  --> here I put postgre password
Postgres version is: 4.4
Sorry, Bucardo requires Postgres version 8.1 or higher. This is only 4.4

[root at spd-psgre-ndb01 Bucardo-5.4.1]# psql --version
psql (PostgreSQL) 10.1

So, I create manually de database bucardo and loggin bucardo, but I need to
create the tables, where I can find the script to run and create all tables?

Best regards,

Hiram Walker