[Bucardo-general] Bucardo sync not running

Michelle Sullivan michelle at sorbs.net
Sun Nov 4 21:20:20 UTC 2018

Well you’d be checking the first to see if that is your issue... don’t just randomly do it.... look for small numbers of rows and massive dead space/rows.

If you have transactioned writes to both side (a materialized view will do the trick if running Master-Slave type setup) you could be running into cross db deadlocks....  which the deadlock resolver won’t usually get.

Lastly you might want todo like me...  split into multiple syncs.  Check your referral integrity to see if you can split the db into smaller syncs.. they’ll be faster in general.

Michelle Sullivan
http://www.mhix.org/
Sent from my iPad