[Bucardo-general] bucardo error with bulk copy

Vineeth Chandran ckvineethchandran at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 04:41:03 UTC 2018

Hello David,

Thank you so much for your reply. Below are my Tcp_keepalive settings for
this server

*Instance where Bucardo is running:-*

tcp_keepalive_time=60

tcp_keepalive_probes=3

tcp_keepalive_intvl=10

With this, my TCP keepalive timeout to 60 seconds with 3 probes,
10 seconds gap between each.

*Destination Database (RDS Instance):-*

tcp_keepalive_time=200

tcp_keepalive_probes=5