[Bucardo-general] Libraries not found CGI && Encode

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Tue Jul 23 17:27:25 UTC 2019

Not sure if this got answered or not, but - while I don't know if
they're 100% required, I can't see any possible harm in installing them.

When I installed bucardo the first time around, I just went through and
cpan/cpanm'd the ones that weren't found until I got no more reports
from Makefile.PL.

On 7/22/19 16:33, Periko Support wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm trying to install bucardo on Ubuntu 18.x LTS.
>
> Once I run the command:
>
> perl Makefile.PL I got this answer:
>
> Warning: prerequisite CGI 0 not found.
> Warning: prerequisite Encode::Locale 0 not found.
> Generating a Unix-style Makefile
> Writing Makefile for Bucardo
> Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
>
> The warnings are not important or must be fix?
>
> Bucardo latest 5.5.x.
> Ubuntu 18 LTS
>
> Regards.

Paul Theodoropoulos