[Bucardo-general] onetimecopy in bucardo 5

Troy Denton tdenton at 24-7intouch.com
Mon Mar 16 14:35:42 UTC 2020

> Can you reproduce this issue in Bucardo 5.6.0?

Would I need to re-add all my configurations, etc, to switch?  Or could i
just swap out some binaries and libs?

--------------------------------

Troy Denton, P. Eng.

Senior Telecom Analyst

24-7 Intouch

204.666.4651 | mobile

24-7intouch.com | tdenton at 24-7intouch.com

240 Kennedy St | Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3C 1T1

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail message and any attachments to it are
intended only for the named recipients and may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you are not one of the intended
recipients, please do not duplicate or forward this e-mail message and
immediately delete it from your computer.